Properties can be a source of passive income, but how can you fulfil your housing needs while capitalising on rental yield? The sale of your existing home is as critical as your next property purchase, in building your property portfolio.
In understanding your needs and goals, Joey would be able to provide you with a clear strategic direction and plan for your property journey.
A professional estimation of your property’s market value will aid you in pricing your home and giving potential buyers the assurance that the price is set fairly.
Joey is able to, tapping into digital marketing, help you reach out to a larger portion of interested homebuyers.
Upon the completion of your home transaction, Joey will conduct an analysis of the various properties, so you can make an informed choice.
FOR HDB OWNERS — UPGRADING TO A CONDOMINIUM
With adequate and effective planning, you would be able to not only upgrade your home from a HDB to a condominium, but also earn rental yield.
FOR CONDO OWNERS — UPGRADING TO A LANDED PROPERTY
Landed houses are very much synonymous with exclusivity in Singapore. While owning one may, in itself, be quite the investment, it is possible to still spread your investments across your property portfolio.
CASE STUDY 1: ZARAH & FAMILY
Zarah & her family outgrew their current property with an additional member to their family. They decided to sell their property to upgrade to a bigger space but were unsure of where to start.
1. Joey helped Zarah and her family in conducting a financial assessment and establishing their goals for their property journey.
2. Joey’s in-depth analysis of a few selected private properties enabled the family to make an informed purchase decision.
3. Zarah managed to sell her property, within a short period of time, at $1.35 million.
4. Joey’s in-depth analysis of a few selected private properties enabled the family to make an informed purchase decision.
5. Zarah & her family managed to purchase a
landed freehold corner terrace at $3.018 million. Successfully upgrading their property portfolio.
CASE STUDY 2: ANDREW & TIFFANY
Andrew & his wife, Tiffany, is thinking of their retirement plans as their children starts families of their own.
1. Following his consultation with Joey, Andrew had greater clarity on his particular situation and what he was looking to achieve, through his property purchase.
2. Andrew & his wife, Tiffany, sold their current 99 years leasehold condominium at $950K.
3. They managed to purchase a condominium and a landed property. They decided to rent out their condominium to generate passive income for their retirement.